TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified:
- Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
- According to its purpose when obtaining information about the user:
- Technical cookies: they are those that are essential to allow the user to navigate through a web page, application or platform, such as, for example, those that allow the storage of the data of an online order.
- Personalization or preference cookies: they are those that allow you to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as language.
- Analysis or mediation cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites, application or platform.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: they are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, such as a list of purchased products.
- Persistent cookies: they are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
You can get more information about cookies and their use at https://www.aboutcookies.org
You can allow or block Cookies, as well as delete browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
If you want to disable or eliminate cookies through browser settings, we provide you access to the main internet browsers for cookie settings:
For more information about other browsers, you can check at:
Cookies on mobile devices
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Chrome Mobile: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=en
Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
In the event that cookies are disabled, some features of the website may become inoperative.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Purpose: Remember if the warning message about cookies has been accepted to stop showing it during the time it is active.
Expiration: 30 days.
pll_language: Own, Technical.
Purpose: This cookie is used to save the language chosen in the navigation.
Expiration: 1 year.
More information about Google cookies and information about privacy at the following link:
On this website it is possible that we use Facebook’s social plugins, in which case your browser can create a direct connection to Facebook’s servers and transmit the data (user browser identifier) about your behavior by placing cookies on Facebook servers.
On this website, we may use Twitter social plugins, managed by Twitter Inc. 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, in which case your browser may create a direct connection to the servers. Twitter and transmit data about their behavior by placing cookies on Twitter servers.
For more information and how to disable them:
On this website, it is possible that when connecting to the Instragram server, social plugins are used, and transmit data (user browser identifier) about their behavior by placing cookies on Instagram servers.
For more information and how to disable them:
Last revision date: July 2020.