TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified:
- Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
- According to its purpose when obtaining information about the user:
- Technical cookies: they are those that are essential to allow the user to navigate through a web page, application or platform, such as, for example, those that allow the storage of the data of an online order.
- Personalization or preference cookies: they are those that allow you to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as language.
- Analysis or mediation cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites, application or platform.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: they are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, such as a list of purchased products.
- Persistent cookies: they are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
You can get more information about cookies and their use at https://www.aboutcookies.org
You can allow or block Cookies, as well as delete browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
If you want to disable or eliminate cookies through browser settings, we provide you access to the main internet browsers for cookie settings:
For more information about other browsers, you can check at:
Cookies on mobile devices
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Chrome Mobile: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=en
Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
In the event that cookies are disabled, some features of the website may become inoperative.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. The user will not be able to deactivate them.
· Moove_gdpr_popup: stores cookie consent preferences (duration: session).
· Pll_language: stores the language settings (duration: session).
· NID: differentiates data sent by people from automated messages (duration: 6 months).
In order to ensure protection against misuse of our web forms, as well as to avoid spam, we use the Google service reCAPTCHA in the contact form. This service allows us to differentiate the data sent by people from automated messages as well as abusive activities being carried out on the website. According to article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, paragraph f of the GDPR, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in terms of protecting our website from misuse, abusive automated spying and SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA is from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (Google).
This service provides the transmission of the IP address, the duration of the visitor’s stay on the website, the mouse movements made by the user, the identification data of the browser and the type of operating system used and the account information. from Google if you are logged into Google.
For this purpose, the data collected during the analysis is sent to Google. As directed by Google, Google does not use the information collected by reCAPTCHA for personalized advertising. The reCAPTCHA scans run completely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place. Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of communication.
You can reject the collection of data generated by cookies and related to the use of the website (including your IP address) by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of them. the functionalities of this website. Please note that this may limit the functionality of our website for your use.
Last revision date: October 2020.