LASER CUTTING · SHEET AND TUBE
HIGH SPEED AND PROFITABILITY
We invest in the acquisition and renovation of the best laser cutting machinery available on the market, so we work with the most advanced technological and computer resources.
Top machinery is mainly reflected in the increase of the cutting speed, up to 7 times higher in some thicknesses, in a higher quality of cut in high thicknesses and in the possibility of cutting other materials such as copper, brass and titanium.
The possibility of machining tubes with a tool as efficient and precise as a laser cutter has revalued and made fashionable the manufacture of parts from tubes and commercial profiles. The machining of tubes and profiles with old and/or traditional techniques (sawing, drilling, milling) has been practically written off by the industry. Laser cutting facilitates very low manufacturing costs and almost unlimited machining possibilities.
8 LASER CUTTING MACHINES
- 1x 10,000 W Fibre machine, 2 heads and 12,000 x 3,000 mm bedplate (large format).
- 1x 10,000 W Fibre machine with 3,000 x 1,500 mm bedplate (latest generation).
- 2x 8,000 W Fibre machine with 3,000 x 1,500 mm bedplate.
- 1x 6,000 W Co2 machine with 3,000 x 1,500 mm bedplate, equipped with tube cutting accessory up to 350 mm diameter.
- 2x 6,000 W Co2 machine with 3,000 x 1,500 mm bedplate.
- 1x 3,200 W Co2 machine for cutting tubes with a maximum diameter of 145 mm and 6,000 mm of length.
- Carbon steel cutting up to 30 mm.
- Stainless steel cutting up to 40 mm.
- Aluminium cutting up to 30 mm.
This cutting process enhances considerably the appearance on the edges of the thicker stainless steel parts (smoother and brighter).
With this smart camera system we can re-machine with precision, parts that have already been cut.
COOLING IN CUTTING
Best performance to avoid deformations and stimulate the final quality of the cut, especially in thick pieces with holes.
- Tube laser cutting guaranteed quality and safety in the processes.
- Possibility of making intersections, joints, articulations, precise cuts, etc.
- Ability to machine round, square, rectangular tubes, beams, angle profiles or other profiles.
- Profitable even for few units.